Sometimes the design of a building or restrictions at ground level mean that that the higher level externals cannot be safely accessed from the ground. Our rope access service can offer a solution for high rise buildings with difficult access.
If you are looking for a rope access company our rope access team are all IRATA (International Rope Access Trade Association) qualified. They are supervised by our own IRATA Level 3 Technicians.
Each abseil job is inspected by one of our rope access specialists to determine the safest method of access to fit your requirements. A risk assessment and written plan of works is created and reviewed by the abseil team at the start of the job.
We can anchor to your buildings certified attachment points. If these are not available other options that may be suitable include our own portable abseil rigs, A-Frames, parapet trolleys, weight trolleys or the super structure of the building.
The type of service that our rope access teams can provide are:
- Abseiling window cleaning
- Rope access cleaning
- External building cleaning
- Cladding cleaning
- Tree surgery
- Soft maintenance
- High level building painting
- Pigeon spiking
- Roof works
- Sign installation
Reasons why rope access might be the safest method of doing the job
- High traffic areas at ground level make it unsafe for a MEWP to set up.
- The area below does not have sufficient safe load limit to allow access equipment to be set up.
- There is not enough space to set up an access platform at ground level.
- Construction design manuals may dictate that the building was designed to have rope access.
- No knock on implications for example road closures for using a MEWP.
If you would like to find out more about our rope access service or if you would like a free survey of your building, please contact us.
If you are a trained rope access technician interested rope access jobs please see our vacancies page.