Cinderella Support Services works closely with many Government bodies throughout the UK. Some of the services that we supply to them include Window cleaning, car park cleaning, graffiti removal, waste removal and grounds maintenance.
We work in partnership with local government to find a cost effective and safe long term solution to keeping government buildings and outside areas clean, in particular focussing on problem areas. Cinderella are a registered waste carrier, and our management systems are ISO9001 certified and our safety systems are accredited CHAS and SafeContractor. Our operatives are experienced at working in public areas, trained in how to work safely alongside members of the public whilst performing their task with minimum disruption. All our jobs have full risk assessments completed by Cinderella’s in house Health and Safety department, and delivered to the highest of standards no matter what service we are providing.
Examples of interesting government projects we have delivered are:
- Window cleaning for the entire stock of social housing for Sheffield Council
- Window cleaning for Hull council prestige and heritage buildings
- Window cleaning to East Riding Schools
- Car Park Cleaning and maintenance to Sheffield Council
- Grounds maintenance and winter gritting services to Sheffield Council
- Access Platform / MEWP supply to Leeds Council, East Riding Council, Wakefield Council and Kirklees Council
- Doncaster Council Met council window cleaning with access platforms
- Leeds City council high rise window cleaning via rope access
- Selby Council contract cleaning
- Preston Museum high level restoration work.
Government contracts are a big part of our overall customer base and we are proud to support the local communities that we work in and around.
If any estates or procurement managers would like further information about our supply chain to Government please contact us.