Qualified and Experienced Carpet Cleaner required. 25+ hours per week. Ideally able to work flexibly according to business demands. Must be able to work occasional evenings, weekends and nights,
Driver is ESSENTIAL as this is a mobile position.
This role will also help cover industrial cleaning roles that the business have including jet washing, and flooring buffing work.
- To drive safely to and from customers premises.
- To sign keys for customer premises in and out.
- To follow the carpet cleaning schedule
- To follow specification or instruction in method of cleaning, on each specified site.
- To clean carpets, upholstery, curtains, removing dirt, grime and stains.
- React to floods and other emergency call out situations.
- To work nights or weekends as required.
- To work at any other site, which the company may from time to time, determine to be necessary.
- To follow safety rules given to you by your employers, or the customer on whose site you are working, and to work safely at all times.
- To ensure all equipment is in good working order and you have necessary equipment and cleaning chemicals required to complete the task.
- To report any damaged or faulty equipment to your Manager for repair.
- To report any damage that you find, or cause, to customers premises.
- To ensure your vehicle (where applicable) is in good working order, is clean and tidy and carries all necessary equipment relevant to the task.
- To assist with laundry.
- To keep your van and the unit, clean, tidy and organised.
- To report any customer complaints that you receive directly from the customer.
- To complete company paperwork, such as timesheets, job sheets and any other company paperwork you are asked to complete by your Manager.
- To carry out weekly van checks on your vehicle, and complete a van checklist
- To follow safe working instructions (for example method statements), and where requested be involved in the creation of method statements and risk assessments.
- Any other general duties required to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Required licence or certification: