Cleaner - Part Time
Cleaner – Hillsborough Area
£7.83 per hour
Immediate start available
Sheffield – Hillsborough
8 hours per week
Tuesday 5:00am -9:00am
Thursday 5:00am – 9:00am
• To clean office space & communal areas which involves the following:
• Wiping sills, ledges, skirting boards, removing cobwebs, empty bins.
• Polish desks, wipe tables, chairs & office furniture.
• Vacuum carpeted & hard floor areas, mop hard floors.
• Kitchen areas: as above plus clean inside of fridge and microwave
• Toilets: as above plus clean toilet bowls & sinks
• Shower areas: as above
• Report any damage you find or cause
Essential skills / qualifications
• Able to work safely and put the safety of yourself first at all times
• Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner when necessary
• Able to work alone
• H&S knowledge and understanding
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Cleaning experience
Desirable skills / qualifications
• Previous experience of factory or industrial cleaning would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be given
• Cinderella Cleaning Contractors is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community.
• Here at Cinderella we pride ourselves on doing the job safely and right first time. We expect all of our employees to do so too.
• We are a growing business with stable contracts across a variety of business sectors.
• There may be future development opportunities in this role
How to apply
• CV or request or download an application form
• Interviews will be held for this role
• Two references are required for this role