If you are interested in working for Cinderella Support Services please see a list of our current vacancies below.
Cinderella is a diverse business, employing over 100 people. We supply a range of services including cleaning, grounds maintenance, rope access work, window cleaning and carpet cleaning.
• Focused across our 3 primary divisions, cleaning, grounds & window cleaning
• Scheduling up to 100+ jobs a day
• Co-ordinating teams across multiple divisions
• Schedule each divisions work
• Maintain the schedules daily
• Future schedule planning to ensure maximum efficiency
• Scheduling of regular works and ad-hoc works
• Booking of any equipment or plant hire where necessary
• Effective route planning for the divisional teams
• Managing holiday requests to sustain man power against workload in the field
• Working closely with the divisional managers and supervisors
• Produce weekly forecasts & reports
• To identify trends of efficiency, maintain customer KPI’s and manage resource
Essential skills / qualifications
• Familiar with Microsoft office Word & Excel
• Able to communicate clearly and professionally face to face and over the phone
• Have attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task & be a team player
• Ability to plan their own time & motivate themselves
Desirable skills / qualifications
• Previous experience in an office environment
• Previous experience in a similar diary management/resource coordinator position is an advantage
• Knowledge of Access databases
• To be able to priorities own workload
• Able to work in a fast paced changing company
• Ability to form positive / productive relationships with people at all levels of the business and with customers.
• Cinderella Support Services is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community.
• Here at Cinderella we pride ourselves on doing the job safely and right first time. We expect all of our employees to do so too.
• We are a fast growing business with stable contracts across a variety of business sectors. There may be future development opportunities in this role
How to apply
• Please send you CV to HR@cinderella-support.com
• Or call HR on 01142611333
• A full job description is available on request
We are Recuriting for Window Cleaners in the following areas:
• To safely clean our customers windows using commercial window cleaning methods.
• To drive within approximately 100 mile radius of the area.
• The role involves team working and working outside.
• This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal records check.
• Must hold a full driving license valid for use in the UK
• Experience of commercial or domestic window cleaning
• Able to work safely and put the safety of yourself and others first at all times
• Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner
• Able to work as part of a diverse team
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Health and safety training (for example CSCS card)
• IPAF, PASMA or other certification to use access equipment
• Class 1 or Class 2 Driving License