Window Cleaner - Warrington
Window Cleaner – Warrington
Hours: Full Time Monday – Friday
Weekend work and overtime
- To drive within approximately 100 mile radius of Warrington.
- To safely clean our customers windows using commercial window cleaning methods.
- The role involves team working and working outside.
- This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal records check.
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Must hold a full driving license valid for use in the UK
- Experience of commercial or domestic window cleaning
- Able to work safely and put the safety of yourself and others first at all times
- Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Able to work as part of a diverse team
- Able to get to our Attercliffe office for early starts (before public transport begins)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Health and safety training (for example CSCS card)
- IPAF, PASMA or other certification to use access equipment
- Cinderella Cleaning Contractors is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community.
- Here at Cinderella we pride ourselves on doing the job safely and right first time. We expect all of our employees to do so too.
- We are a growing business with stable contracts across a variety of business sectors. There may be future development opportunities in this role
How to apply:
- Please call our office on 0114-2611333
- Applications forms are used for this role
- Interviews will be held for this role which include a practical demonstration of skill
- Two references are required for this role