Investment in the latest and safest equipment is at the heart of everything we do at Cinderella. We believe that giving our employees the best equipment for the job, training them how to use it and making sure it is properly maintained means we work more efficiently and results in our services being more cost effective for our customers.
As specialists in cleaning and experts at high level access we have a variety of equipment available including:
- Reach and wash systems fitted into our window cleaning vans for using the water fed pole method of window cleaning which can reach windows up to 65 feet high from ground level.
- Carpet cleaning equipment for wet extraction carpet cleaning, dry carpet cleaning, curtain cleaning, rug cleaning or upholstery cleaning.
- Contract cleaning including vacuums, back pack vacuums for safe use on stair areas, wet and dry vacuums, floor buffers and scrubber dryers.
- Marble cleaning and marble diamond grinding equipment
- Wood floor sanding and restoration equipment
- Grounds maintenance equipment including ride on mowers & tractor fitted mowers for large areas of grass, hand pushed mowers, grass strimmers, hedge trimmers & blowers.
- Tractor mounted gritting equipment for snow clearance and gritting in icy weather.
Experts at high level building access.
As well as cleaning and performing maintenance tasks at ground level, we are also specialists at providing these services at height. Some of the equipment we own to work safely at height are:
Mobile Elevating Working Platforms (MEWPs)
Our associated company Elev8 Access Platforms Ltd owns one of the biggest fleet of specialist MEWPs in the UK. Cinderella has full access to Elev8’s equipment and operators. We also have a large team of IPAF trained operators within our window cleaning team. Our fleet includes access platforms:
- With a working height of up to 90 meters.
- Lateral outreach up to 40 meters.
- Tracked access platforms with non-marking tracks which utilise either diesel or electric power source. Tracked access platforms are idea for cleaning high levels in indoor areas for example to access the high levels of internal atriums.
- Selected MEWPs in the fleet have water hoses fitted through the booms allowing our window cleaning team to plug their reach and wash poles into the basket. This reduces the risk of trailing hoses hanging from the baskets, and reduces the weight load.
- Fixed and movable lighting for illumination of the platform and work area for night work.
- Cones and chapter eight road signage available for work on highways or traffic areas.
Safety is our prime consideration when selecting equipment for our rope access teams.
Our abseil teams use a two rope, fail-safe principle where every technician is attached to two entirely independent systems.
Where a building does not have a suitable approved attachment point we have a variety of mobile abseil rigs which may be suitable for your building such as A-Frames; parapet trolley and weight trolleys.
Mobile Tower Scaffolds and Ladders
There are some jobs where a simpler access method is required. Our window cleaners have a variety of industrial class ladders including pointed ladders with rubber blocks to prevent marking.
We also have mobile tower scaffolds which can be erected by our PASMA trained operatives.